If you drop your child off in the morning, you are aware that our parking lot is very congested. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we try to handle over 200 student drop-offs and six busses in a 20 minute window. The process will run much smoother if everyone follows these guidelines:
• No parking along the entire white curb between 7:45am – 8:10am. This is a drop-off zone for the unloading of students only. Please do not get out of your car.
• Please make sure students are ready to unload prior to pulling in the parking lot. Teaching your child to have everything ready to go will make the drop-off quick and easy.
• If you need to get out of your car, please park in a designated parking spot (or on the street) and walk in. The entire white curb is a no parking zone.
• It is recommended that younger students (grades 3 and below) exit the car next to the curb.
• Please drive slowly, carefully and be very patient. This contributes to the safety of all children.
• Occasionally traffic backs up all the way on North Shore Drive making it difficult to exit the parking lot. When this happens, please turn right. It may be a little out of your way, but it is a huge help in clearing the gridlock that sometimes occurs.